I'm working exclusively with a planning-led multidisciplinary who are looking for a Planning Director to help fuel further expansion to their Manchester office.
You'll bring a strong knowledge of the North West region and profitable client base to add to the existing clientele this consultancy have. The team is currently 20 strong and covers multiple built environment disciplines - you'll manage a variety of teams that will be project dependent. You will also take on financial responsibilities and directly lead on key projects.
This is the ideal move for an Associate Director or experienced Planning Director looking for a career move to an exciting company with an established presence in the North West.
Role & Company:
* This role has opened up as the company seeks to further expand their presence in the North West. You'll take on critical business development responsibilities to help contribute towards this growth, and must bring with you a strong client base.
* Directly manage key projects, leading multidisciplinary teams for major clients across the North West.
* Financial responsibility for future growth and team expansion.
* Hiring responsibilities
* Help co-manage the team of 20 with the existing 2 directors, both of whom also specialise in town planning.
* A leading UK multidisciplinary, this consultancy are known for their environmental and engineering services across the country. However, the Manchester office is planning led, with town planners providing the bulk of the staff. The office also works across the transport, acoustic and hydro sectors.
* Exciting future expansion planned as the company continues to grow. They have recently moved to a new office space with the room to double the team.
* The sectors they predominantly work in are residentially led mixed projects, but with major developments in retail, leisure and public realm.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Strong existing client base in the North West, demonstrable for interview.
* Existing experience in line management & leading on key projects.
* MRTPI, relevant qualifications.
* Minimum 10 years' industry experience.
* Confident, intelligent and ambitious personality
* Private sector expertise.
What's In It For You?
* Chance to take on critical role as company looks to expand in a key region.
* Future opportunity to make Partner and take some ownership of large UK company.
* Fantastic salary, bonus opportunity and benefits package.
* Chance to take ownership on major developments and lead large multidisciplinary teams.
* Opportunity to further grow the team in a key area of the country.
Planning Director - Fee Winning/Developing Clients - Manchester - Project & Line Management - Future Growth Opportunities - MRTPI - Private Sector Experience - Strong Knowledge of North West