A leading international design consultancy are looking for a Head of Urban Design (or Senior Associate) for their Cairo office. You'll take on responsibility over time for managing the office and helping further grow the business and global profile. You'll be responsible for managing a wide range of clientele including state and royal officials.
Role & Company:
* This role will be taking over as Head of Urban Design with a 3 month hand over period to gradually pass over the responsibilities.
* You'll manage a team of 20 designers, urban planners, landscape architects and urban designers, all who speak fluent English.
* Project manage on key developments across the Middle East and North Africa. All are large scale projects working at the strategic level.
* Take on responsibility for developing new business in the region, and presenting to a range of clients. There a burgeoning pipeline in place - you'll be tasked with delivering it while further growing the consultancy's presence in the reign.
* Major international design consultancy with 40+ offices globally and 5 HQs. Cairo is their key bases for work in Africa and the Middle East.
* Dynamic team of 20 in Cairo is a young team, all who speak perfect English.
* Cairo offices are brand new - designed by themselves and in rich, modern suburban area of the city.
* Fantastic pipeline of work.
* Intention is for there to be a 3 month handover period with the current Head of Design.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Strong experience managing teams, developing new business and running large-scale urban design projects.
* Some expertise working on Middle East/African developments.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Willingness to travel for work around the region
Head of Urban Design - Cairo - Project Management, Developing New Business, Line Management - Large Scale developments - MENA