A local authority are looking for a Planning Manager to head up their large planning team. Utilising the help of a number of Team Leaders, you'll lead the team of 20 across DM, enforcement & policy. Outside of management the bulk of your work would in development management focused position on major applications. The authority offers an £8,000 relocation package to support a relocation if required.
* Managing an experienced team of planners across a range of projects.
* Use your knowledge of line management to manage the Team Leaders who head up teams in development management, policy and enforcement.
* Work on major planning permissions in a DM focused role yourself.
* Variety of developments in both urban and rural contexts.
This local authority are one of the largest in the South West, and as such have a significant planning department. You'd be joining a growing team of 20, covering development management, enforcement and policy & strategy. Located in a picturesque town in an idyllic seaside setting, it's a perfect location for anyone growing tired of a busy city lifestyle.
The successful Planner will have:
* Chartered member of the RTPI
* Relevant qualification
* Excellent experience and knowledge working on planning policy and procedures.
* Demonstrable experience delivering complex projects for clients.
Planning Officer - Devon - Development Management - Major Applications - Manage Significant Planning Team - Idyllic Seaside Location