I'm looking for a egar and driven Airport Analyst who will be wokring with the Airport Development team working on Airfield and Terminal Simulation, Demand/capacity analysis, Baggage Facility Requirement and Airport master planning and Terminal planning.
The position is will be working on domestic airports and international airports in the middle east and Asia.
* Educated to degree level in aviation related subject (preferably post-graduate degree)
* Experienced user of airport simulation tools (ideally CAST user, CAST Terminal, and/or CAST Aircraft)
* Excellent understanding of ICAO, EASA and IATA standards and recommended practices is required including experience in their interpretation.
* Ability to contribute well in a team environment
* High level of initiative, drive and integrity
* Good organisational and Strong analytical approach
* GIS knowledge and/or other graphical software