Location: Leeds, Maidstone, Ashford
Experience: 2 - 6 years
The Role: An experienced Geo-environmental Engineer who would like to join an established award winning consultancy to work on a variety of projects.
The Team: The team of Geotechnical/Geo-environmental professionals has a wide range of experience and is looking to expand with a new Geo-Environmental Engineer.
* The team prides itself on providing a supportive learning environment
* Look to progress all of its engineers/consultants
* Excellent internal career progression
* strong Degree or Masters in Geology, Geography, Environmental Science
* at least 2 years post graduate experience
* ground investigation, interpretation,
* risk assessment
* Factual and Interpretive reporting
* desk studies, ground investigations
* site supervision
* geotechnical recommendations
* preparation of Remediation Method Statements, validation sampling and verification reporting.
* Client and regulator liaison
*A full driving licence is essential.
Email me, Yasmina Ezzegraoui on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and advise on how we can move forward. Please include a word copy of your CV along with a suitable time to call. Alternatively, call me on 0207 940 2105.