Our client is a well established and highly respected consultancy with a reputation for delivering high quality environmental planning solutions. They are currently seeking to appoint a Principal, Associate or Associate Director level Chartered Town Planner to manage the delivery of EIA's and planning solutions for projects spanning minerals, waste, infrastructure and property.
This is a key appointment for our client and offers the opportunity for an ambitious candidate to rapidly progress their career to Director / Partner level while playing an integral role in the continued growth and development of the business.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Work with the Planning Director in managing the workload of the planning team and act as planning lead for the Glasgow office
* Manage and coordinate the preparation of Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) chapters and Environmental Statements (ES)
* Liaise with in house specialists and sub-consultants, as well as architects, planners and developers
* Liaise with clients, local authorities and statutory bodies as required
* Assist in the preparation of tenders and with the development of new business for the team across a range of sectors
* Assist in raising the profile of the business through attendance at events, website development, marketing and social media
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Town Planning)
* Chartered Planner (MRTPI)
* Demonstrable environmental planning experience within a consultancy or developer
* Good organisational skills with the ability to manage tasks and time, using initiative
* Excellent business development skills and ability to build effective relationships with colleagues and clients
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com