Are you interested in joining a privately owned, leading multidisciplinary design, compliance and specialist services practice?
On the back of continued successes across the Environmental group, my client is focused on hiring a Principal EIA specialist, who will help bring EIA services in house. The existing internal team includes experts across Air Quality, Acoustics, Ecology, Sustainability, Sunlight and Daylight, Contaminated Land, Flood Risk and Drainage, and Utilities, so naturally an EIA coordinator is a good addition to an already well established team!
With 50 years' experience behind them and notable awards to their name, the new EIA coordinator will be coming in to a strong pipeline of project work. As your role develops over time, you will support the Director of Environment to grow your own team and develop the EIA business line, networking with existing clients and building relationships with new ones.
* Experience of delivering EIA projects work to a range of clients across the private sector
* Report writing and review including non-technical Environmental Statement chapters
* Good communication skills, with a track record of working successfully with various sub-consultants to deliver a consistent EIA approach and ES reporting style
* A track record of attending stakeholder meetings and public consultations
* Experience of interpreting environmental guidelines, policies, plans and legislative requirements.
I've been appointed to work exclusively on this opportunity, so please apply today for a confidential discussion.
EIA - Environmental Impact Assessment - Environmental Statement - ES - Cambridge