Our client is a leading multidisciplinary consultancy with a diverse and growing pipeline of UK projects. Due to a number of major recent project wins they are seeking to appoint an Acoustic Consultant or Senior Acoustic Consultant to join the technical team of their planning and environmental division. They are currently turning away work due the volume of work won. This is a real time of growth for them.
Further to this growth, candidates with a background in building acoustics would have an advantage, as this is an area that they are looking to expand into additionally.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a range of environmental acoustics projects spanning the infrastructure, commercial, industrial and renewables sectors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Undertake detailed noise modelling and assessments for a range of proposals spanning the infrastructure, commercial and renewables sectors
* Provide input to building acoustics projects as required
* Develop profitable and sustainable client relationships
* Preparation of high quality proposals and reports for both technical and non-technical audiences
* Review reports/ calculations and provide mentoring to more junior staff members
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree qualified in a relevant subject
* Member of Institute of Acoustics
* Demonstrable environmental acoustics experience within a consultancy environment, with experience Project Management and tendering for new work.
* Knowledge of building acoustics would be beneficial
* Excellent communication skills and influencing skills
* Experience with noise modelling software is desirable
* Full UK driving licence
Further experience in building acoustics would be desirable in order to aid the development of this business stream.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced acoustics consultant to rapidly progress their career on a diverse and challenging portfolio of UK infrastructure projects. In return, they offer an attractive salary and benefits package, along with support towards your continuing professional development.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Nic on 020 7960 2588 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community. For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com