I am currently representing a highly esteemed company who are looking for a Senior Acoustic Consultant in Manchester. If you've ever thought about what it might be like to work for a company that offers in-house training, a guaranteed career development programme and an incentive focus work environment, then this could be the job for you.
Do you want to specialise in Building Acoustics, with the opportunity to work on some of the largest projects in the UK including Airports, Television Studios, Football clubs and more? With a history of over 40 years, the company will back you all the way as their reputation continues to become more and more highly regarded.
A typical week would include:
* As part of the wide team, you will be working on large-scale projects, however as the Senior Acoustic Engineer, you will also be responsible for leading small to medium sized projects.
* Carrying out environmental noise surveys and acoustic testing
* Undertaking calculations and analysis using in house software.
* Liaising and attending meetings with clients and projects teams.
* Report writing
* Ability to use acoustic software packages.
* CadnaA and Odeon would be advantageous although full training can be provided for the right person.
* A bachelors or master's degree related to Acoustic Engineering
* 2-3 years of work experience in an acoustic consultancy
* Excellent communication, analytical and organisational skills
* Ability to work in a team environment and independently
* A friendly, ambitious and positive individual with a flexible and resilient approach
Having had a successful business year in 2016/2017, our client is now looking to invest in developing a team to service their growing demand from clients. The Acoustics Director has confirmed a strong pipeline of committed project work for the foreseeable future. Get in touch today to see how you can contribute!