Job Ref: 15946
Job title: Senior Geo-environmental Consultant
Location: Lincoln or Nottingham
Rate: £28,000 - £35,000
A client focused multidisciplinary consultancy is looking for 2 Senior Geoenvironmental Consultants to help deliver geoenvironmental solutions on projects within the property, industrial and construction sectors, across the UK and Europe.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
As a senior consultant, you'll have the opportunity to support the graduate and consultant members of staff with the delivery of advisory solutions to clients. As a competent consultant, you will build on your existing knowledge of the role to help manage both financial and technical input to projects.
Other duties will include:
* Provision of proposals
* Project planning and financial reporting
* Management of resources (office or site based) and sub-contractors
* Completion of appropriate scheduling of laboratory testing
* Site monitoring and data assessment when required.
Qualifications / Experience:
* Bachelor degree in relevant subject and preferably a secondary qualification i.e. MSc.
* Previous relevant experience required
* Desirable to be a Member of Professional Body preferably working towards Chartered status.
Having had a successful business year 2016/2017, our client is now in a position to invest in developing a team to service their growing demand from clients. The Geoenvironmental Business Unit Director has confirmed a strong pipeline of committed project work for the foreseeable future. Get in touch today to see how you can contribute!