A growing confectionery company are looking to hire an Architect to take on the role for the design and implementation of their growing number of high-end shops.
Role & Company:
* Take on the key responsibility for the design of the growing confectionery chains stores - all luxury products in high-end shops.
* Deliver using your knowledge from delivering across all RIBA stages on retail, shopping centre or high street projects.
* Preferable experience in Fit-Out
* Manage key stakeholders
* In time with future expansion planned, you'll be tasked with building a team to support you.
* A boutique luxury confectionery brand, who are expanding rapidly across the midlands and north.
* Currently work with external architects, but have enough expansion in place to bring this in-house.
* Fun team working in vibrant Leeds offices.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Experienced Architect (P-III), minimum 5 years.
* Expertise working on retail, shopping centre or high street projects.
* Preferable experience in fit-out delivery.
In-House Architect (III) - Leeds - Retail, Shopping Centre, High Street - Fit-Out Delivery - Growing Confectionery Company - High-End Luxury Brand