Due to continued growth and an increase in workload, our client is currently looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join our successful firm of Chartered Consulting Engineers, providing services across retail, commercial, residential, health and education sectors. Our client is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic candidate to manage and work on the design of various infrastructure projects. These roles predominantly cover the north of England, centred on Leeds, but will occasionally include sites across the UK.
Qualifications / Experience:
* Capability to work independently or with the design team
* Ability to effectively delegate work to others and act in a mentoring role to less experienced staff
* Experience in designing sites from inception to completion, including the preparation of FRA reports/drainage appraisals and incorporating SUDS in accordance with the Local/Water Authority requirements
* Knowledge and understanding of current technical standards
* Excellent time and management skills
* Good communication skills, both written and verbal
* Previous experience in dealing with clients and attending design team meetings
* Commitment to continued professional development
* Hold a full UK Driving Licence
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Liam Madden on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com