Support the Head of PMO for a leading client, as part of the Land & Property team, to plan, develop and supervise all cost elements of a major UK project. You will take a lead role in interfacing with Land and Property and the Phase teams and where appropriate the supply chain, at all project stages where appropriate, in order to ensure effective systems and cost management are implemented
Provide leadership to the cost team and working closely with the programme leaders to interrogate communicate accurate reporting and analysis of the project's property costs.
The successful candidate will have:
* Degree or equivalent experience or achieved NVQ Level 4 or 5 in project controls would be advantageous.
* Relevant experience within a similar environment
* Working towards Graduate membership of the RICS, ACostE, ICES or similar relevant professional association
* Ability to prepare, review and update project budgets
* Taking inputs from program team on cost performance and providing insightful reporting and analytics
* Developing and implementing effective supply change metrics
* Development and delivery of weekly, monthly and ad-hoc management reports that are timely, accurate and actionable
* Ability to assess financial risks and contribute to the risk register as appropriate
This role is Birmingham based leading on a Prestigious UK project. If you have client side experience in cost, a strategic understanding of how to deliver major projects and a passion to grow and develop in a challenging working environment then click apply. For further details call Dominic on 02079602551.