Our client is a leading multidisciplinary consultancy with a diverse and growing pipeline of UK projects. Due to a number of major recent project wins they are seeking to appoint an Acoustic Consultant or Senior Acoustic Consultant to join the technical team of their planning and environmental division.
You will have the opportunity to undertake a range of building acoustics and environmental projects spanning the infrastructure, energy, commercial, industrial and renewables sectors. This is a fantastic prospect for a motivated and ambitious acoustician to get involved in all aspects of acoustic design including surveys, modelling and predictions.
* Undertake detailed noise modelling and assessments for a range of proposals spanning the infrastructure, commercial and renewables sectors
* Provide input to building acoustics projects as required
* Develop profitable and sustainable client relationships
* Preparation of high quality proposals and reports for both technical and non-technical audiences
* Review reports/ calculations and provide mentoring to more junior staff members
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree qualified in a relevant subject
* Member of Institute of Acoustics
* Demonstrable environmental acoustics experience within a consultancy environment
* Knowledge of building acoustics would be beneficial
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience with noise modelling software is desirable
* Full UK driving licence
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced acoustics consultant to rapidly progress their career on a diverse and challenging portfolio of UK infrastructure projects. In return, they offer an attractive salary and benefits package, along with support towards your continuing professional development.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com