Our client is a well established and highly respected landscape and planning consultancy. They currently have an urgent requirement for a Landscape Architect or Senior Landscape Architect to support the Edinburgh based Landscape Planning team.
The role will involve the production and Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments (LVIA) and masterplanning for an array of proposals across the residential, commercial, industrial and energy sectors. You will join a friendly and vibrant multidisciplinary team of landscape designers, landscape planners, urban designers and architects.
* Preparation of Landscape and visual impact assessment (LVIA) for a range of development proposals across the residential, mixed use, commercial, energy and renewables sectors
* Undertake strategic studies such as landscape character assessment and sensitivity studies
* Preparation of residential amenity assessments as a component of broader LVIA reports
* Production of Design and Access statements, detailed site appraisals, scoping reports and development frameworks
* Prepare planting plans, schedules and specifications
* Organise access to sites to undertake surveys, plan the survey programme and draft front end Environmental Statement (ES) chapters
* Liaise with clients, local authorities, SNH, Natural England and other stakeholders
* Project management, staff mentoring and preparation of bids and fee proposals
* Relevant Bachelors or Masters degree in Landscape Architecture
* Chartered Landscape Architect or on Pathway to Chartership
* Demonstrable experience in a similar consultancy environment
* Experience of using CAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp and preparing hand drawings
* Full clean UK driving license
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level working within a supportive team environment with lots of opportunities to develop your technical and project delivery skills, as well as a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com