A growing multidisciplinary is expanding their planning & consents team with the addition of a Senior Town Planner. You'll be joining an exciting and friendly team who work with major clients across the infrastructure, property and energy sectors. Utilising your background in town planning and your knowledge of the legal framework, you'll work as an all-rounder providing guidance to clients on multiple fronts. This is a great opportunity for anyone with a wide breadth of experience working in planning, especially on major projects.
Role & Company:
* Your role will using your expertise in planning and existing knowledge of legal planning frameworks to work with key clients on major projects. You'll work from home, on-site with clients and in this company's central London office - as such, all travel expenses are paid for (including any commute). You'll need to have a confident demeanour and an engaging personality to succeed in this position, as you'll lead in regular client meetings in person and over the phone. This role is ideally suited for experienced planning professionals, who can see the wider planning picture.
* Long term there will be the chance to develop your career in one of two ways, town planning or consents & engagement. You'll initially be brought in to support a range of clients in town planning, but your knowledge of this can developed to wider consents should you wish develop your career in that way.
* This consultancy, well established and with a presence nationwide, punch above their weight working with an enviable client list that includes, Crossrail, HS2, LU, TfL, Network Rail, EDF and a range of local authorities. They focus in the transport/infrastructure, property and energy sectors. They provide support on multiple fronts to their clients including, surveying, consents, project management, commercial management and sustainability. Having just moved offices, they're a fun team with a diverse background, and are looking for a likeminded confident personality to join their team.
Qualifications & Experience:
* To be a confident, engaging personality.
* A background working within town planning.
* A town planning degree and the requisite understanding of a planning legal framework.
* Minimum 3 years total experience.
Senior Town Planner - London - Consents & Engagement - Private or Public Sector Background - Engaging & Confident Personality - Client Exposure