A growing multidisciplinary is looking for 2 Land Access Coordinators to work on a key HS2 contract in Birmingham. Joining their expanding their planning & consents team and utilising your knowledge in town planning, property or land referencing, you manage the coordination of the land acquisition to ensure the delivery of HS2 project goes smoothly. It's ideal for anyone with a relevant geography based degree and any knowledge of the planning / property / land sector.
Role & Company:
* Role would be working on HS2 contract
* You'll be in charge of the coordination of the land acquired: issuing notices to landowners and managing the process until it's returned.
* 5 years' guaranteed work offers you the very real chance for significant career development.
* Join a growing team as part of a large-scale office working across land, consents, planning and construction.
* This consultancy, well established and with a presence nationwide, punch above their weight working with an enviable client list that includes, Crossrail, HS2, LU, TfL, Network Rail, EDF and a range of local authorities. They focus in the transport/infrastructure, property and energy sectors. They provide support on multiple fronts to their clients including, surveying, consents, project management, commercial management and sustainability.
* Having just moved offices, they're a fun team with a diverse background, and are looking for a likeminded confident personality to join their team.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Minimum 1 year of post-qualification experience in town planning, land acquisition, property or land referencing
* Relevant degree in planning or geography, ideally RICS accredited.
* Personable character, right attitude to succeed in commercial environment.
Land Access Coordinator - Birmingham - Private or Public Sector Background - Engaging & Confident Personality - Client Exposure