An entrepreneurial and highly successful planning consultancy is looking for a high-performing Associate Director to start up their architectural division. You will work with existing clients, typically a range of medium to large-scale housebuilders. Using your knowledge working on London residential sites you'll provide technical input on design, site layouts, planning applications and feasibility reports. You'll be given hiring responsibilities and be expected to quickly grow your team.
Role & Company:
* This role is ideally suited for a dynamic and hungry Associate or AD looking for an opportunity to take on a role that will quickly see then at Director level. You'll work with a very successful team of Planners with the company now expanding at a rapid rate. Your role will be client facing working with housebuilders. The focus of your tasks will include design, site layouts, feasibility reports and contributing towards planning applications.
* A boutique planning consultancy, you'll be joining a very successful group of entrepreneurially minded planners. The team is set to grow rapidly throughout the remainder of 2017, and they will open a second office in London in the next 10 months. While your role will start in Buckinghamshire, you'll have the option of working in London when that office opens.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Circa 10-15 years' experience working in architecture
* Expertise and knowledge from working for or with housebuilders (client facing)
* Residential experience in London
* Strong portfolio demonstrating the above
Associate Director - Architecture - Entrepreneurially Minded Team - Boutique Planning Consultancy - Housebuilder / Residential Knowledge - Buckinghamshire & London