Our client is a leading international design, engineering and project management consultancy and they are looking to appoint Consultant, Senior AND Principal grade Water Engineers to their expanding team in Newcastle.
The successful candidates will be responsible for supporting the development of Civil Engineering solutions that will deliver improvements to waste and wastewater treatment facilities and networks for a range for clients.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Deliver high quality designs for water and wastewater treatment solutions
* Undertake technical reporting and calculations
* Oversee design work and ensure it is completed within timescales and budget
* Prepare Business Case Reports defining project proposals for submission and approval
* Mentor junior members of staff
* Liaise with colleagues, clients and contractors
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree in relevant subject (e.g. Civil Engineering)
* Chartered or working towards Chartership is desirable (e.g. ICE)
* Experience in the design of water/ wastewater treatment plants and water/ wastewater networks
* Experience in managing the planning, specification, design, procurement and commissioning of projects is desirable
* Working knowledge of UK water industry and water industry design standards would be beneficial
* Good verbal and written communication skills
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin Mack on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com