Our client is a leading multidisciplinary planning and design consultancy with offices across the UK. They are looking to appoint an experienced Senior or Associate Town Planner to join the expanding team in Leeds.
The successful candidate will have experience of promoting the planning aspects of large scale residential, commercial and mixed use development proposals. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a range of planning projects in a fast paced environment. Project work currently includes a mix of small, medium and large residential, retail, office and mixed-use development proposals.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
The Planning Associate will:
* Promote large scale residential, office and mixed use developments through the Local Development Framework
* Undertake research and site appraisals
* Prepare, submit and negotiate planning applications
* Prepare planning and economic statements and policy representations
* Run applications, appeals and inquiries, as well as developments, plans and promotions
* Liaise with clients and contribute to the generation of new work
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Town Planning)
* MRTPI qualification is desirable
* Proven planning consultancy experience in a similar consultancy environment
* Good local knowledge of the Yorkshire, Humber and North East markets
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Full UK driving licence
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com