As a result of on-going success and a genuine desire to grow their business, a leading planning consultancy are looking for a Senior Landscape Planner to become a key member of their Cirencester team. Operating within what is a diverse market you'll be professionally challenged and given the opportunity to further progress your career.
About the role:
* The core element of this role is the preparation of LVIAs, feasibility studies, landscape planning and supporting landscape statements and mitigation strategies
* You will assist our client's landscape team lead, as well as manage their own project workloads. The current anticipated project work includes LVIAs and appraisals for a range of development sectors.
The company was established in 2003 and is now one of the leading national consultancies in the development sector. Operating from 10 offices in the UK and specialising in all aspects of the planning process, our client prides itself on providing a service that is second to none.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Planning, Environmental and Design consultancies, and to make a significant contribution to the further development and success of the Cirencester Office.
* You must have a career focus on writing and submitting LVIA reports
* Skills in drawing production using AutoCAD, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
* A relevant degree
* Full driving licence and access to a car.
Senior - Landscape Architect - Multidisciplinary Team - Large-Scale Projects - Development Control Focus - Winning Business - CMLI - Cirencester
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact on 020 7960 2589 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com