We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Principal, Associate or Associate Director level Landscape Architect to act as Landscape Lead within the Newcastle office of a successful environment and planning consultancy.
The successful candidate will assist in the strategic growth and diversification of the landscape business. You will work within a small team of environmental planners and landscape architects and provide technical direction on a diverse pipeline of projects spanning the commercial, residential, renewables, energy and minerals sectors.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Provision of technical direction and expert landscape consultancy services for a range of project spanning the renewables, property, minerals and energy sectors
* Promote technical expertise and share knowledge on best practice and emerging techniques, through working groups and relevant bodies.
* Contribute to the strategic growth of the landscape business through consolidation of existing relationships, networking and business development
* Assist in the development of both traditional and emerging landscape services and the growth of the landscape and planning team
* Provide training, support and mentoring to more junior staff and assist in them in their Pathway to Chartership
* Liaise with town planning leads across the business to coordinate and integrate service offering and maximise internal business opportunities
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree of Masters educated in a relevant subject (e.g. Landscape Architecture)
* Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute (CMLI)
* Proven track record of delivering landscape planning and design services within a multidisciplinary consultancy environment
* Technical excellence in a range of disciplines and sectors, as well as sound knowledge of relevant industry software packages
* Strong network of contacts across the private sector the North East with tenacity and drive to grow and diversity the landscape business into strategically identified sectors
* Excellent interpersonal skills and verbal and written communication skills
This company offers excellent remuneration, as well as the opportunity to join a friendly, welcoming and successful business with exciting growth plans. For further information please contact Gavin Mack on 0141 375 7955 or email
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com