We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior or Principal Landscape Architect to join the Glasgow or Leeds office of a successful multidisciplinary environment, planning and engineering consultancy.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in landscape master planning and assessment, ideally within a consultancy environment. You will work within the existing landscape team alongside other in-house specialists and be responsible for project management of landscape design and assessment schemes spanning the residential, commercial, education, public realm and energy sectors.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Project management of LVIA, masterplanning, public realm design, landscape management and townscape and visual impact assessment (TVIA) inputs for variety of proposals spanning the residential, education, energy and leisure sectors
* Undertaking landscape design and assessments for input to Environmental Impact Assessments (EIA) and where appropriate manage EIA production
* Liaison with colleagues, clients, contractors and other project stakeholders
* Project management and budget control
* Management and mentoring of more junior landscape architects and technicians
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree of Masters educated in a relevant subject (e.g. Landscape Architecture)
* Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute (CMLI)
* Demonstrable experience within a similar consultancy environment
* Appreciation of master planning, urban and sustainable design
* Knowledge of relevant software packages (e.g. AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, Sketchup and KeyScape) is desirable
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This company offers excellent remuneration, as well as the opportunity to join a friendly, welcoming and successful business with exciting growth plans. For further information please contact Gavin Mack on 0141 375 7955 or email
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com