A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Principal or Associate Level Contaminated Land specialist to join a successful Geo-Environmental, Site Investigation and Remediation Consultancy based in the picturesque town of Winchester.
The successful candidate will be joining a highly ambitious firm, who offer a highly rewarding and employee focussed culture. The role offers huge scope for progression and great deal of responsibility to shape the role in the direction of your choosing.
The role offers exceptional reward, financially, professionally as well as offering generous flexible working arrangements.
Our client is a well-established independent consultancy with several offices across the South of England. They have a well-established and diverse client base across a number of industry types.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 6 years' consultancy experience. You will be highly ambitious and commercially minded. You should be well versed in all aspects of Phase 1 and 2 investigation and reporting.
Winchester - Hampshire
You shall be supporting a an established team of consultants within. You will undertake and supervise contaminated land phase 1 desk studies, phase 2 intrusive Geotechnical site investigations, Geotechnical design recommendations and technical report writing.
You will also be involved in undertaking strategic and commercial work such as; client development and management, identifying work opportunities and bid writing.
Your duties would include;
* Managing and mentoring junior staff.
* Supervision of a variety of projects, both office and site based
* Performing required activities associated with projects (ground investigation, site & laboratory testing and analysis and design)
* Preparation of relevant Health and Safety documentation, SI Factual and design reports.
* Maintaining on-going communication with clients.
* Provide project management, technical direction.
* Ensure that operations are in line with the client's health and safety policy
* Develop innovative and entrepreneurial thinking and behaviour;
* Build a profile in the industry and keep up-to-date with innovations and developments;
Capabilities and Qualifications:
Candidate must have:
* Qualification to MSc level (or equivalent) in a geo-environmental related discipline such as civil engineering, geology, engineering geology, environmental science or physical geography.
* Strong geo-environmental background experience
* Extensive Phase I and Phase II investigations experience
* Experience completing factual and interpretative Preliminary Risk Assessments (desk based and intrusive assessment) and Detailed Quantitative Risk Assessments (DQRA).
* Ability to write technically sound and commercially focused proposals and reports.
* Excellent communication skills including oral, written and presentation skills.
* Ability to provide technical leadership and mentoring to less experienced staff.
* Highly motivated and adaptable with solution orientated approach.
This is a career advancing opportunity where you will have the chance to really develop your skills and financial situation. You will be joining a highly ambitious organisation that is set for strong growth going forward. You will be a key player within this firm and help shape it's future
My client offers a highly progressive culture, based on trust, flexibility, free thinking and reward
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or similar roles currently and would like a discreet non-committal chat, please contact Jeremy Money (email@example.com). If you have not received a response within with-in one working week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful this time round. We will confidentially retain your details and inform you of any other suitable opportunities arising should you not be successful in this role.
This is one of a number of exciting positions currently available via JSM Associates.