Are you looking for a new opportunity in London to join a very well established Flood Risk team as a Principal Consultant? Well this could be it, as my client are offering a world class project portfolio, with excellent career progression opportunities who reward their employees.
The team's growing client base includes property developers, architects, planners and property investors, primarily within the private sector.
A typical week would include:
* Technically reviewing Flood Risk Assessments, Sustainable Drainage Strategies and associated reports
* Preparing and reviewing fee quotes
* Liaising with clients and regulators
* Providing guidance and training to more junior staff members
* Expanding the team's capabilities and identifying new business opportunities
* Managing all aspects of projects (including budgets and schedules)
* Environmental Science, Hydrology or similar degree, preferably with a related MSc
* Chartership with professional body (e.g. CIWEM), or working towards chartership;
* At least 7 years professional experience wholly or primarily in a consultancy environment, delivering to both public and private sector clients, with demonstrable experience delivering the areas of responsibility outlined above;
* Proven leadership qualities, with demonstrable experience understanding commercial and business drivers;
* Experience of Windes Microdrainage modelling and hydraulic modelling techniques (e.g. Infoworks RS, ISIS 1D/2D/Tuflow) an advantage;
* Expert Witness experience desirable but not essential.
Flood Risk / Consultancy / Principal / Environmental / Water / Senior / London