Our client is a market leader in multidisciplinary consultancy looking for a Principal Consultant to join their established and successful Health and Safety team in Edinburgh to manage projects and be the lead consultant for a number of blue chip clients.
As the successful candidate you will:
* Prepare bids and proposals and assist with the overall running of the H&S Team.
* Managing the role of Principal Designer under the CDM Regulations, providing Health & Safety consultancy services to clients
* Preparation of fee proposals - attendance at Client presentations if required
* Review and agreement of fee proposals prepared by other staff
* Expert knowledge of the role of Principal Designer, and of Health and Safety legislation
* Experience in the production of Health and Safety related documents
* Experience in Highways Projects would be advantageous
* Previous line management experience is essential.
* Degree qualified Chartered Construction professional, NEBOSH General or Construction Certificate, IMaPS.
This role is ideal for a highly experienced CDM professional, who has previous management experience to develop a team and work with a range of interesting clients. Call Dominic on 02079602551 to find out more, or click apply!