Do you have an interest in pedestrian modelling? Are you interested in analytics that are used to process "Big Data" and help companies achieve their design goals? My client works with both domestic and international clients across the transport, retail, civic and cultural, and stadia sectors. They are looking for a consultant to spend time presenting their results to project and client teams, as well as contributing to business development and leading on unique and interesting projects
This is a great opportunity for an individual with a proven interest in modelling to become part of a dynamic, specialised team in a company with a world class reputation.
* Work closely with other project team members, to deliver projects in the agreed timescales and to budget.
* Manage client expectations and be responsible for the client deliverables.
* Identify innovative ways to analyse the data as well as process improvements and implement them across projects.
* Be involved in the development of proposal documents to win new business.
* Work as part of the consultancy team delivering advice to clients across all sectors
* Assist with the training and induction of new team members
* A degree (2.1 or above equivalent).
* Demonstrable experience analysing data, providing insights to clients and recognising the impact of this knowledge on a client's business
* Experienced user of Microsoft Office
* Experience of working on multiple concurrent projects and delivering against challenging deadlines
* Excellent standard of written and spoken English
* Ability to write and deliver engaging presentations
* Knowledge of Pedestrian and Transport Modelling Tools
* Experience of AutoCAD, BIM softward and 3D modelling.
* Experience working in one of the following industries: transport, retail, stadia, civic and cultural
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including VBA