Due to continued growth, our dynamic, award winning consultancy client is looking to appoint a Geo-environmental Engineer into their Cambridgeshire office. The existing ground engineering team provides input to a wide range of Brownfield and Greenfield development schemes, ranging from small sites to large multipurpose land development schemes and they are now looking to further expand their presence within the local region.
As a geo-environmental engineer you will collaborate with multi-disciplinary colleagues across the UK to support new developments through the planning system. You will work with clients across residential, industrial and commercial sectors, helping to build our client's local presence.
In addition to developing your personal expertise in contaminated land, you will also help to develop the practice's skill base and geo-environmental expertise.
Your brief will also include;
* Delivering Phase 1 Desk Study and Phase 2 Contaminated Land Assessment reports.
* Managing and supervising ground investigations and remediation/validation works.
Qualifications / Experience:
* Previous experience of broad based geo-environmental consultancy work, including desk studies, ground investigation, assessment and reporting
* Demonstable experience of working in multidisciplinary teams on land development projects at planning and design stages
* A strong understanding of geo-environmental principles, contaminated land and remediation and the UK regulatory environment.
* Proven abilities in technical report writing and regulatory liaison/engagement.
Our client is offering a competitive salary and flexible benefits package, including pension, bonus schemes and much more.