A perfect opportunity for an Associate Landscape Architect who specialises in LVIA work has arisen in a family friendly environmental company. You would be joining a multidisciplinary company that operates nationally and whose staff take pride in the environmental schemes they take part in. The focus of your position will be on LVIA, thought there are elements of Landscape Design and GIS.
Role and Responsibilities:
Your role will involve:
* Providing landscape architectural services to in-house clients, managing environmental projects, working with other professionals, delegating and providing guidance to junior members of the team.
* Promoting the incorporation of landscape design for projects such as sustainable drainage schemes and to influence design outcomes.
* Production of stand-alone reports, landscape information for planning submissions and preparing specialist inputs as part of Environmental Impact Assessment.
* You should have a sound technical knowledge of landscape specification and implementation of landscape works and be able to provide cost estimates.
* Expanding our clients' workload and reputation in delivering environmental and regulatory services for a range of public and private sector infrastructure development projects
About the Company:
Our client are driving the wet infrastructure sector globally, and they are leading the world in results-oriented management, technical engineering, and construction services. Some of the programs they work on range from water supply, treatment and storage to water resources management and coastal restoration, and from design and construction of hydropower and renewable energy facilities to full environmental services.
* Hold a post graduate qualification in Landscape Architecture and be a Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute with a post qualification experience;
* Be experienced in undertaking a range of activities including Landscape and Visual Impact Assessment and landscape master planning for infrastructure projects including energy and water projects;
* Be experienced in designing and implementing landscape works with a sound knowledge in horticulture, as well as having practical on-site experience, involving liaison with contractors;
Associate - Landscape Architect - LVIA - Mentor Staff - Significant Career Opportunities - London
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact on 020 7960 2589 or