Our client have an exciting opportunity for a talented and dynamic Urban Designer. You'll be working alongside senior members of the team on a broad range of projects in their Guilford office.
Our client takes pride in being progressive, innovative and ever-evolving; they strive to lead the market to supply integrated solutions that meet the absolute requirements of their ever expanding client base. This is an opportunity well suited for an ambitious Urban Designer looking to build their reputation and portfolio of experience in a successful, well-known consultancy.
Key responsibilities include:
* Analysis of the site and it local and regional context in terms of constraints (physical, legislative, socio and economic) and opportunities.
* High quality professional hand drawn graphical and written presentation of analysis and urban design and masterplanning designs.
* Research into appropriate past and present urban, resort and other relevant design theories and models.
* Design and development of individual buildings and groups of buildings following the production of, and during the development of, the overall masterplan stages.
Our client is an award-winning international design practice providing architecture, masterplanning, urban design, interior design and town planning services. With headquarters in London, other UK offices in Cardiff, Edinburgh and Guildford, and international studios in New York, Singapore, Zagreb and Moscow our client have employees from 33 different countries speaking 25 different languages.
* A post graduate degree in Urban Design.
* Demonstrable and in-depth knowledge of current urban Design strategies and its future evolution
* Demonstrable ability to hand draw masterplans to a high degree of accuracy.
In return, you will join a supportive team environment with exciting career opportunities, have good client exposure, enjoy outstanding professional development and gain exposure to an innovative and exciting environment.
Graduate - Urban Designer- Guildford - Wide Variety of Work - Supportive Work Environment
If you would like to be considered, please click apply or submit your CV If you prefer to have a discreet chat about these roles in more detail please feel free to call me on 0207 960 2589.