Our client have an exciting opportunity for Urban Designer to join our clients Central London office and work closely alongside both the Senior Urban Designer and the Head of Urban Design in an exciting and fast growing team!
Our client are a leading Engineering consultancy who are looking for the most talented and passionate individuals out there to be the next generation of leaders who appreciate the benefits of multidisciplinary working.
Key responsibilities include:
* Analysis of the site and it local and regional context in terms of constraints (physical, legislative, socio and economic) and opportunities.
* High quality professional hand drawn graphical and written presentation of analysis and urban design and masterplanning designs.
* Research into appropriate past and present urban, resort and other relevant design theories and models.
* Design and development of individual buildings and groups of buildings following the production of, and during the development of, the overall masterplan stages.
* Relevant qualification.
* Have an excellent portfolio of work with a variety of projects at a range of scales and types with strong focus on regeneration, infrastructure-led projects and major developments.
* Be able to provide proof of detailed drawing, graphics and competent communication skills.
* A good understanding of UK planning, current trends and issues in urban design and building typologies.
If you would like to be considered, please click apply or submit your CV If you prefer to have a discreet chat about these roles in more detail please feel free to call me on 0207 960 2589.