One of the country's leading independent planning consultancies is looking to expand their Reading base. As a town planner with 1-4 years' experience you'll be working on large scale developments across the UK. Though a large office, you'd work in specialised team, going out to the company's urban designers, architects and landscape architects to enhance your work.
Role & Company:
* Work on a range of schemes, typically from 300-1,000 units and predominantly across the South East and London.
* Projects are mostly residentially led mixed use developments
* Work closely with members of one of the office's planning teams, but also with internal stakeholders delivering in design.
* Fantastic opportunity to work under Senior Associates and Directors - you'll learn fast and develop you own career at a rapid pace.
* Major national consultancy offering planning-led multidisciplinary services to clients
* Work within the planning department, closely tied to the other teams
* Fantastic benefits package
* Opportunity to work on large-scale national developments from day one.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Relevant degree, on the path to Chartership if no MRTPI already.
* Some knowledge of the private sector, though public sector experience would also be fine.
* Entrepreneurial and commercial outlook
* Aspiration to become a top-shelf town planner as quickly as possible
Town Planner - Reading - Leading National Consultancy - Major Schemes, London & SE - Mixed Use Residential - Excellent Benefits
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Freddie Bell on 0207 960 2588 or