Mattinson Partnership is one of the UK's leading specialist recruiters for environmental and engineering consultants. We have built our reputation on delivering an excellent level of service and we try to make the challenging process of recruiting staff as enjoyable as possible.
We now have a rare opportunity for an ambitious, driven and personable graduate to join our successful team in Glasgow. You will ideally have a background in a telesales environment and have strong interpersonal and written communication skills. You will join a small and vibrant team and receive generous uncapped commission for any candidates you successfully source.
* Preparing job descriptions and uploading onto a variety of websites
* Formatting CVs to ensure consistency with company standards
* Registering new candidates/ clients on the company database
* Undertaking candidate searches through advertising, database searches and headhunting
* Managing all advertising accounts, monitor spend and success rates
* Assist in raising company profile through marketing and social media drives
* Arrange interviews and coordinate temporary appointments.
Qualifications / Experience:
* University level education
* Background in telesales or in a B2B environment
* Experience of working to and exceeding targets
* Outgoing nature with the ability to engage and quickly build rapport with people
* Tenacious and the ability to use own initiative
* Interest in the environmental/ engineering sectors
We also offer the opportunity to progress towards a recruitment consultant for the right individual who shows a flair for sales
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin Mack on 0141 375 7955 or