I am working with a rapidly expanding nationwide multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy who are now looking for a Senior Consultant/Project Manager to join the team in Durham. You will have a strong Geo-Environmental/Geotechnical site investigation background.
This is a great chance for you to project manage a diverse project load in a consultancy that will support your development and encourage you to progress your career.
* 5+ years relevant experience.
* A BSc/BEng in a relevant discipline (MSc desirable)
* Ideally professionally qualified with a relevant institution (e.g. chartered).
* Demonstration of equivalent qualification or expertise.
* Field investigation work, including assessing and interpretation of results and findings of field work.
* Managing the practical, technical and financial aspects of projects
* Structured factual reports / interpretative reports.
* Analytical skills using computer software
* Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with clients, subcontractors and regulators
* Working knowledge of the design of ground models and conceptual site models.
If this role is suitable for you Please contact me ASAP.
Yasmina Ezzegraoui (Senior Consultant - Geo-Environmental/Geotechnical)
0207 940 2105