I am currently working on an opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to join a leading multi-disciplinary firm based in Leeds. The office undertakes a wide variety of major and challenging infrastructure projects for the private and public sector. The successful candidate will have proven design, project management and report writing experience. They will also be expected to act as a project leader whilst working on a number of highway projects in the north of England.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Leading delivery for projects throughout the entire project lifecycle
* Feasibility studies
* Engineering design support and design coordination
* Contract management
* S38/278/104 adoptions
* Development management
* Client and stakeholder liaison
* Writing reports and other tasks related to the successful delivery of client requirements.
Qualifications / Experience:
* Relevant degree in Civil or Structural engineering
* Be either approaching or being newly chartered
* Enthusiastic and professional approach to solving civil engineering problems and preparing design solutions and civil engineering reports
* Demonstrated experience and an understanding of design involving most key elements of civil engineering and relevant design codes and Standards
* Technical knowledge should include the use of technical design software and it would be useful to be able to interrogate and use AutoCAD, 3D modelling, highway and drainage design packages.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Liam Madden on 0141 375 7955 or