Our client is a leading multi-disciplinary consultancy, looking to appoint a Landscape Architect into their Leeds team.
The successful candidate will have a degree in landscape architecture with experience in masterplanning, public realm, urban spaces or LVIA. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a diverse range of planning and design projects across the residential, commercial, regeneration, energy, power, transport and water sectors. You will be given full support and mentoring on your Pathway to Chartership.
* Undertake landscape design and landscape assessment (LVIA) for an array of proposals spanning housing, commercial, education, infrastructure and energy
* Landscape appraisals, impact assessments and strategies
* Organise access to sites to undertake surveys, plan the survey programme and draft front end Environmental Statement (ES) chapters
* Liaise with clients, local authorities, Natural England and other stakeholders
* Prepare reports and proposals
* Support and mentor more junior staff members as appropriate
* Relevant first and/ or second degree (Landscape Architecture/ Planning)
* Demonstrable consultancy experience in desing and/or planning
* Knowledge of or interest in relevant industry software (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD, SketchUp)
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team and build good working relationships
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This role offers a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level working within a supportive team environment with lots of opportunities to develop your technical and project delivery skills, as well as a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com