An opportunity has arisen for a Town Planner to join a large planning consultancy based in the heart of London. You will become part of an ambitious, successful unit providing their external clients with high quality work focusing on development control planning. You'd work on a range of projects, predominantly large-scale mixed use and residential schemes across the capita.
Join a successful team of Planners
* The team of planners at this consultancy are highly successful working on projects nationwide. Your role will focus on development control of the planning process, including preparing applications, planning appraisals, appeals and development plan representations. Your focus will be on projects across the capital - any experience working here will aid an application.
Wide range of clients
* Working alongside other teams including masterplanners, urban designers and transport planners, you will have the opportunity to work with major clients across the UK. Their backgrounds could be multifunctional as well, offering you the chance for an interesting range of work.
Genuine career opportunities
* As one of the top tier companies in UK planning, you will have very real opportunities to progress your career forwards into senior roles as they are continuously growing. In addition, you will regularly liaise with a range of major clients, offering the chance to build your own wide client base. They will also aid your progression to MRTPI if you are still on the path to chartership, and offer you the chance to grow your career further.
Qualifications / Experience Require:
* Ideally MRTPI
* Minimum 1 year of post-qualification experience.
* Experience and knowledge working in the private sector in development, ideally in London
* Demonstrable experience delivering complex projects for clients.
Town Planner - London - MRTPI - Development Control - Large Consultancy - Capital Based Projects