Site Manager - Solar Asset Management, Beds / London office and site based, salary to £40,000 per annum + bonus and vehicle.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading asset management firm, growing fast and responsible for a very large portfolio of UK based large-scale solar farms.
The role is split between UK wide sites (70%) and office based (30%) so would suit someone who is centrally located and able to get into London without difficulty.
Key objectives of the role
Minimise downtime of the entire portfolio by managing O&Ms to resolve all issues promptly and fulfil and exceed contractual requirements.
You're an electrician or electrical engineer (or possibly contracts manager) with a solid background on large scale solar, preferably in asset management or in operations and maintenance.
You enjoy getting out on site and interacting with staff from third party providers as well as internal teams.
You're comfortable managing contractual relationships and ensuring services are provided as agreed so you have a diplomatic, yet firm approach.
* Strong technical background in UK large scale solar.
* 17th Edition or Electrical Engineering degree.
* Experience managing or providing O&M or asset management services.
* Understanding of PAC / IAC / FAC punch lists.
* Experience of managing and reporting on delivery of services under contract.
* Fluent English with excellent communication skills.
* Right to work in the UK without sponsorship.
Competitive base salary to £40,000 per annum, car / van and discretionary bonus.
The company has a great track record of developing the careers of its team members and is growing fast, so this is a great opportunity to join a market leader.