I am working with one of the Top AJ100 architectural practices. They are looking for a Project BIM Coordinator to join in order to boost their sizeable BIM team.
This is a company that believes in 'getting the most out of BIM' and hence they are looking for an experienced professional who shares the same values.
They work on a wide variety of multi-million £ projects in education, financial, health, commercial and office sectors. This company has an international influence and has worked on projects in over 20 countries across the globe.
The successful candidate needs to be a strong Revit user who is capable of leading and advising a team of 7 or 8 architects.
* Delivering BIM projects and BIM coordination
* Managing BIM project data sets and workflows
* Ensuring procedures and BS / PAS 1192:2 standards are effectively adhered to and communicated to project teams
* Reviewing clash reports with the project teams and clients
* Liaising with main contractors
* Providing technical advice to clients and co-workers
* Mentor teams of architects who have varying knowledge of BIM implementation
If you have any questions or would like to know more about this requirement, give Elliot a call on 0207 960 2580.