Sustainability Programme Manager
A leading commercial real estate developer is looking for an experienced Sustainability Programme Manager to support the delivery of their sustainability strategy on a nine month mixed term contract.
About the organisation:
The organisation is a leading real estate developer and property manager with an extensive portfolio of assets across the UK and Europe. The organisation has developed an innovative and ambitious sustainability strategy with an array of progressive targets to be achieved across carbon, water, waste and community engagement.
The role requires an experienced sustainability professional with a strong holistic understanding of sustainability and energy efficiency within the commercial real estate sector, to assist in the implementation of the organisations sustainability strategy. You will be a talented professional with proven experience in sustainability programme management with a strong technical background in sustainability. You will also excel in stakeholder engagement, effectively and persuasively communicating with an array of internal and external senior stakeholders, developing relationships to achieve positive outcomes.
Key skills and experience:
* Depth of experience working in a sustainability or energy efficiency position within the commercial real estate sector
* Proven track record of effectively managing and delivering sustainability projects
* Outstanding communication skills, with an ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with an array of different stakeholders
* Experience implementing strategies to achieve and exceed 'Carbon Neutrality'
Role and responsibilities:
* Develop working and cultural practices within internal and external teams to identify and develop approaches to achieving the organisation's sustainability targets
* Act as the 'go to' expert with regard to sustainability, providing knowledge and advice to stakeholders not in
* Increase the knowledge and awareness of the organisations sustainability strategy, equipping individuals with the relevant knowledge and skills to support the sustainability initiatives
* Lead and design relevant workshops, team meetings and online training materials
* Programme manage the initiative and track progress
* Establish a data management structure to track progress against targets
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly or for further information please contact Gareth on 020 7960 2559.