I am currently working with a SME consultancy who invest in providing excellent training opportunities and support for their staff. The company has a focus on residential, commercial and mixed use projects. They have experienced consistent growth over the last few years due to their ability to retain and win work.
This role would suit a candidate who believes they are not getting the support they are looking for with their current company and want an environment where they can develop and get Chartered.
* Due to expansion they are looking for a Structural Engineer to join their London office
* This will be a design-focused role
* The projects will include large mixed used redevelopment projects as well as smaller refurbishment projects in the residential sector
* You need to be consultative and client facing
The ideal candidate:
* Someone who is currently on the way to Chartership (ICE or IStructE)
* With experience working in a multi-disciplinary environment
* Working knowledge of Tekla and Robot software
* An ambitious individual who would be interested in helping to manage a team of technicians