Looking to flourish in a supportive environment? Seeking the CV enhancing move to take you places?
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented Technician to join a new Landscape Planning team in the London office. You will be supported by the wider Landscape team, and benefit from the established management, training, and administration structure from the wider business.
This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to develop their career, working on and contributing to a wide range of projects varying in scale and sector. Some of the projects include residential, mixed-use, infrastructure, windfarm, energy and minerals projects at various stages through the planning process.
About the role:
* Working on Landscape Planning projects.
* Producing illustrative material, drawings and stitching photo's to support plans, LVIA reports.
* Producing outstanding work to a specific brief and within tight deadlines.
* Due to a new team in an established office, you'll be given the flexibility to develop the role as you wish.
Our client is one of the UK's leading independent, integrated Planning and Design consultancies, employing circa 350 employees across a number of regional offices across the UK.
The London office has approximately 80 people, specializing in Planning, Retail Planning, Landscape Planning, Masterplanning, Urban Design, Architecture and Environmental Consultancy. The office is open plan, benefitting from a friendly and sociable atmosphere.
Their unique and vibrant office makes this is an opportunity you don't want to miss!
Qualifications / Experience:
* Have a Landscape Architect qualification or background;
* Have a good knowledge of planning policy;
* Are Cad and AutoCad fluent;
* Are Adobe fluent, including, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator;
* Are proficient with Microsoft;
If you would like to be considered, please click apply or submit your CV If you prefer to have a discreet chat about these roles in more detail please feel free to call 0207 960 2589.