We currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented Landscape Architect to join a new Landscape Planning team in the Suffolk office. You will be supported by the wider Landscape team, and benefit from the established management, training, and administration structure from the wider business.
This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to develop their career, working on and contributing to a wide range of projects varying in scale and sector. Some of the projects include residential, mixed-use, infrastructure, windfarm, energy and minerals projects at various stages through the planning process.
About the role:
* Support the Head of Landscape Architecture and the Landscape Team in site research, site appraisal, preparing site assessment reports preparing constraints and opportunities information, strategy plans for a wide variety of projects.
* You will also be collaborating with clients, co-consultants, and stakeholders and preparing text and images for consultation boards.
* You will accurately support team members in the preparation of strategy and masterplans, management plans and reports, using Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office.
* You will support the project manager in presenting your work to clients, matching the client's wishes with your knowledge of what will work best and report all client correspondence to the project manager.
Qualifications / Experience:
* A degree or MA in a relevant environmental subject is essential (for example geography, ecology, landscape architecture etc.).
* Are Adobe fluent, including, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator;
* Full driving license
* Career progression
* Corporate perk scheme
* Payment of professional subscriptions
* Focus on training
* Long service schemes
* Training bursary
* Free on-site parking
If you would like to be considered, please click apply or submit your CV If you prefer to have a discreet chat about these roles in more detail please feel free to call 0207 960 2589.