Are you looking for an exciting role within a leading multi-disciplinary? Would you like the opportunity to work on some on the most high profile projects in the UK? Well this could be the job you've always wanted.
My client are looking for a Senior EIA Consultant to join their growing team in London, to support the wider team as well as lead on the some of your own projects!
A typical week would include:
The nature of the business means your workload will be varied and you'll work with colleagues across multidisciplinary teams. Typically you will have the opportunity to contribute to the following work streams;
* Environmental Impact Assessment
* Strategic Environmental Assessment
* Sustainability Appraisal
* Health Impact Assessment
* Lighting Assessment
Your other responsibilities will include:
* Manage the technical and commercial delivery of a variety of projects and bids
* Contribute to larger projects as part of wider project team.
* Liaising with internal and external contacts, clients, and stakeholders; ensuring communication of project progression.
* Establish strong relationships with colleagues of various disciplines.
* Degree educated in an environmental discipline
* Be experienced in managing the EIA process and/or writing ESs for property development and regeneration projects
* Demonstrable experience of bid writing for property EIA projects
* Project Management experience
* Client relationship management and work-winning experience
EIA - Environmental Impact Assessment - Consultancy - Environmental Consultancy - London - Senior - Impact - multi-disciplinary - project - project management