A boutique architectural practice are looking to expand their London office with the addition of an Assistant Architect to support the team across a wide variety of projects. Working on both new builds and refurbs, you'll have the opportunity to expand your design experience delivering for clients based around the country. This organisation offer the genuine opportunity for future career development, and will support your journey to P-III.
Role & Company:
* This role would entail working on projects across the country, predominantly refurbing existing buildings. Using your knowledge of working with existing building detailing you'll produce outstanding designs for your clients. You'll work across all RIBA stages and a variety of sectors.
* This small practice is led by two approachable Partners who along with the experience Architects will lead the projects you work on. They all provide support to you both on the work you deliver as well as your own career development. The intention as the company grows will be for you take on a key Architect position with them, enabling future expansion.
Qualifications & Experience:
* RIBA Part-II
* Experience working on UK projects
* Preference for a background working for small companies
* Demonstrable design skillset using Microstation, Rhino & SketchUp
Assistant Architect Part II - London - Wide Range of Projects - Refurb Expertise - Developments Across the Country - Microstation, Rhino & SketchUp