An international multidisciplinary are looking to expand their design team in Birmingham with the addition of an Architectural Technician. You'll to support the team of architects, planners and urban designers across a wide variety of projects, predominantly in the commercial and residential sectors. Working on large scale projects you'll have the opportunity to expand your design experience delivering for clients based around the country.
Role & Company:
* This role would entail working on key projects across the country, including large scale mixed use and residential developments, infrastructure projects and major regen schemes. Using your knowledge of working with existing building detailing you'll produce outstanding designs for your clients. You must have working experience of Revit, as this will be the key software you'll be using.
* One of the UK's largest Planning & Design led multidisciplinaries, this consultancy operate on key developments across the country and have a significant office presence in all major cities. You'll be joining a large and bustling office space in central Birmingham. They are a social team who are keen for a likeminded individual to join them.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Minimum 3 years' experience working as an Architectural Technician.
* Experience working on UK projects in the residential or commercial sectors.
* Strong design demonstrated in your portfolio.
Architectural Technician - Birmingham - Revit - Wide Range of Projects - Wide Range of UK Projects - Large Team - Vibrant Office Space