Our client is an award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy with a prestigious array of clients both in the UK and internationally. They are currently seeking to appoint an EIA Consultant to join their expanding team in Environmental team in Carlisle.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious EIA Consultant or Environmental Planner to take on project management responsibilities for a range of proposals across the water, infrastructure, ports, energy transmission, minerals and property sectors.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
* Coordinate the preparation of Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) chapters and Environmental Statements (ES) for a variety of proposals
* Manage planning applications from project inception to consent
* Coordinate and liaise with sub-consultants, architects, planners and developers
* Undertake applications for marine licences and permits for flood alleviations schemes
* Liaise with colleagues, clients, local authorities and other stakeholders
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree educated or higher in a relevant discipline (e.g. Environmental Management)
* Member of a recognised professional institution (e.g. IEMA, RTPI) is desirable
* Demonstrable experience delivering EIAs within a consultancy or developer
* Knowledge of marine licencing and flood risk permitting would be beneficial
* Project management and report-writing skills
* Good understanding of UK EIA and planning legislation
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Our client offers a diverse range of interesting project work, a competitive salary package and the opportunity to rapidly progress your career within a friendly and supportive working environment.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Gavin on 0141 375 7955 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com