An award-winning architect practice with offices in the UK and the Middle East are expanding their South Yorkshire landscape design team. This is a chance to join a growing organisation working on major projects nationwide across a variety of sectors.
This is a unique opportunity for the right individual to develop their career, working on and contributing to a wide range of projects varying in scale and sector.
Day to day:
* Producing sustainable concept landscape designs;
* Preparing, writing and contributing to Design Stage Reports;
* Working together with the Company's other landscape design offices overseas to take projects from concept to detailed design;
* Working collaboratively with internal design departments and external consultants including urban designers, architects, planners, economists, transport, lighting and infrastructure engineers;
* Contributing to deliverables and ensuring that they are submitted on time and to the highest quality;
This UK design practice have multiple offices around the UK, as well as exposure internationally. Predominantly architects, they believe in functional design that suits clients' needs on a case by case basis. They offer a fantastic benefits package as well as significant opportunity to progress your career further.
* Relevant qualification
* Confident design, writing, communication and presentation skills;
* Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines;
* Initiative, motivation, and team working skills;
If you would like to be considered, please click apply or submit your CV If you prefer to have a discreet chat about these roles in more detail please feel free to call 0207 960 2589.
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
For Further Information on the Mattinson Partnership visit www.mattinsonpartnership.com