Our client is a global leader in construction and infrastructure consultancy, looking for a Business Development Manager with a track record in safety management. You will need experience of working for consultancies or within professional services, with a strong track record of developing high level relationships, hunting for new opportunities and pitching at high levels.
You will be capable of understanding the client needs in safety management and statutory compliance, but must also be a proven business developer able to manage campaigns, generate leads, develop client relationships and close major sales opportunities.
This role is specifically for someone with experience within professional services or high level software sales with a drive to bring in new business from our existing clients as well as from new opportunities identified through your own targeted campaigns.
You will be winning high margin consultancy contracts and bids in our chosen sectors of Financial Services, Healthcare and Social Housing - through leading and managing business development activity to agreed targets and timescales to a high standard.
The outcome of your work:
* Successful, well organised sales campaigns which generate high quality opportunities
* Targeted, qualified new business opportunities which are successfully converted to deliver substantial, long term revenue
* Major new accounts for the business unit with potential for long term, strategic partnership
* Experience and knowledge in winning safety, fire or statutory compliance projects
* Experience of working in a professional services environment
* Experience of selling software solutions
* Proven track record in achieving business development targets, including quote value, new business targets and year 2 values
* Experience of leading compelling bids and proposals
* Strong presentation skills to articulate the value proposition
* Development of successful campaigns, from concept, e marketing, to lessons learned
* NEBOSH qualification would be desirable but not essential.
For more details on the role, company and wider business opportunities call Dominic Jacques on 02079602551.