Technical Solar Consultant - Brighton - £40,000 - £65,000 depending on experience
One of the leading engineering consultancies are looking to grow their renewables team with the hire of a Solar Consultant.
You'll play a leading role in the engineering team, delivering technical assessments of large scale ground mount Solar PV (photovoltaic) plants as well as commercial and utility scale rooftop arrays.
Working alongside lenders, investors, and owners you'll provide technical expertise and due diligence to clients across the world. You'll operate throughout the plant lifecycle from the initial development phase through procurement, construction and the operation of the plants.
You will get the opportunity to work on some of the biggest and most exciting solar projects being developed across the globe.
The role will be based in the thriving and cosmopolitan city of Brighton on England's South Coast. You'll need to be commutable to Brighton or be able to relocate here.
You'll need at least two years' experience in the technical evaluation, project engineering and the construction of PV plants. Ideally this will be with a consultancy, developer or an investor
You'll need to be a great communicator with a great attention to detail as you'll be writing, presenting and delivering reports.
* A minimum of 2 years experience in the Solar PV sector. This will ned to include experience in the engineering, technical evaluation, procurement or construction of PV plants.
* Full fluency in English, both orally and written as you'll be required to write concise reports in English
* The ability to work in the UK without any need for a work permit.
* Any previous experience in the additional renewable technologies such as wind, biomass or energy storage will be advantageous
* A degree in engineering or related field
* Fluency in another language. Spanish, French, Arabic etc.
A competitive salary in the range of £40,000 to £65,000 is on offer. This is obviously dependent on skills and experience. You'll also be offered a range on additional benefits.